The Welcome Bonus:
- Consists of 100% up to $200 FreePlay provided immediately upon deposit. Example: If you make a first deposit of $200, you will receive 100% FreePlay immediately = $200
- In some instances the Welcome Bonus may differ according to the promotion offered.
- In order to receive the Welcome Bonus, players must make a single first time deposit with the promotion code: WELCOME777
- Players may be required to submit a claim prior to receiving the Welcome Bonus. In such cases, failure to claim and provide a certified email address may render the Welcome Bonus void.
- Eligibility: The Welcome Bonus is awarded to new members upon making a first deposit in their 777 account (Initial Deposit, Welcome Bonus, First Deposit Bonus, Match up Bonus and First Time Bonus all refer to the same Welcome Bonus) and is limited to one (1) player per household. The Welcome Bonus is granted only once. If a member has already received a Welcome Bonus from a related 888casino or 888games account they will not be eligible to receive the 777 welcome bonus. A member who has received a 777 Welcome Bonus may still hold or open an 888casino or 888games account, but will not be eligible for the 888casino or 888games Welcome Bonus.
The Welcome Bonus is valid exclusively for the first deposit within the period specified in each promotion following the minimum deposit amount required deposited as one single payment with the above promotion code.
More Welcome Bonus details can be found here.
All bonuses (including Welcome Bonus)
- Currencies: 777 offers play in one of the three following currencies in accordance with the member's personal preference: US Dollars, GBP or Euros. Whenever a currency is mentioned (in connection with bonuses, deposit eligibility, bets, JP, etc) it will be calculated in US Dollars and converted to other currencies according to suitable methods determined by 777.
- Bonuses (Welcome Bonus and others) and any winnings derived from a bonus may be withdrawn only after an amount totalling no less than 30 (thirty) times the initial bonus amount received has been wagered, unless otherwise stated. For example, to withdraw each bonus of $10 and any related winnings, a member needs to wager $300 and the entire bonus criteria must be fulfilled.
- FreePlay winnings are considered as a bonus and as such must be wagered 30 (thirty) times the amount of the winnings before they may be withdrawn.
- Wagering on all games at 777 contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
|Game Category||Game Contribution|
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table||100%|
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games||20%|
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Casino games, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat||10%|
- Wager $500 on Video Slots, the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette, $100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements
- Any winnings made under the bonus, may be withdrawn only after the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. If you wish to remove the Welcome Bonus and winnings in order to withdraw your initial deposit please contact our Member Support Department at email@example.com.
- For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states, certain bonuses (including the Welcome Bonus) may not be available and there may be different wagering requirements for withdrawal of bonuses and any accumulated winnings. For details of where this applies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the interests of fair gaming, bets made via low-risk wagering in all versions of Wild Wheel, Roulette, Baccarat and Craps will not be calculated as a valid wager with regard to 777's Bonus Policy withdrawal requirements.
- 777 bonus promotions are limited to one player per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined based on all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification that may be required.
- All bonuses and promotional offers and any winnings generated through the wagering of either of the aforesaid, will be cancelled at withdrawal, if any of the applicable conditions have not been fully completed.
- In the event that 777 reasonably suspects that a player is abusing or attempting to abuse any type of bonus, 777 reserves the right to: (i) discontinue the player’s 777 membership; (ii) withhold all monies in such player’s account; and (iii) to prevent the player from accessing 777 in the future.
- In the event 777 reasonably suspects that any players acting in a group are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer, 777 reserves the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the monies therein.
- 777 reserves the right, following the limitations above and other discretions, to ask a member to provide 777 with documented proof of identity, refuse withdrawals, or enforce further wagering before a bonus is withdrawn, and to block or terminate all accounts and remove bonus money and any winnings derived from the bonus without notice.
- Your account is made up of both Available funds (those that can be used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal Policy) and Restricted funds (the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds). If you have both Available funds and Restricted funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted funds first. Available funds will only be used once your Restricted funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted funds only and win you will receive, depending on your account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted funds.
If your withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, listed below, the funds will be returned to your Bankroll:
- The minimum wire transfer withdrawal is $20 / €15 / £15 / 20 CAD / 150 SEK/ 120 DKK.
- The minimum withdrawal for the following payment methods is $20 / €15 / £15 / 20 CAD / 150 SEK/ 120 DKK: Skrill (moneybookers), NETELLER, PayPal, UK credit cards via BACS, credit card, debit card, Moneta, WebMoney, EntroPay card.
Free spins and FreePlay bonus:
Should free spins or FreePlay be offered to the member, the winnings will be as follow:
- All free spins and FreePlay credited to a player's account must be used within 14 days, or within the period specified in the notification of a promotional offer if different. Unused free spins and FreePlay will be removed from the account thereafter
- Free spin and FreePlay wins are considered as a bonus and are subject to the bonus wagering and all other bonus terms
- Free spins and FreePlay winnings are granted only after the member has finished playing all of his free spins or FreePlay
- Free spins and FreePlay are subject to a maximum winnings amount as determined by the specific promotion terms and conditions, unless the member hits the jackpot
- FreePlay winnings are capped to the amount of FreePlay granted, unless otherwise specified in the promotion terms and conditions.
This page was last modified 2.2.2016