- These types of scratch card games allow players to enjoy the games without risking any money. The prizes won from these games are not real money. Practice play games can help players learn more about the game without using any of their own money.
- Poker Dice players have come to accept – as standard lingo – that freerolls imply rolling the Poker Dice for free. This is achieved in a practice play mode in an instant-play flash game
French Roulette Wheel
- This is for the most part identical to the European roulette wheel.
- This is a hand consisting of three of a kind and a pair.
- This type of scratch card game enables players to play games with cash for the chance to win real money prizes.
- A highly popular casino game named after a French word which means little wheel. In the game, players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, the colors black or red, or whether the number is odd or even.
- This is the best hand and is made up of an ace-high straight flush.
- These scratch card games are just like traditional paper scratch card games and are of the most popular casino games.
- Changing the order of the cards between deals.
- The world's most popular and widespread casino game is a machine with three or more reels which spin when a lever is pulled or, in modern versions, a button is pushed. Slots has many local nicknames: "Slot Machine" in the US; "Fruit Machine" in the UK; "Slots" in Canada; "Poker Machine" and "Pokies" in Australia and New Zealand. See our complete slots glossary
- One of the two forms of poker games. This style of poker is played with open (exposed) cards and with one or more concealed cards (hole/down cards).
- These dice comprise 6-sided markings with actual pictures of playing cards ranked from Ace through 9
- The tilt light indicates to the casino employees that there is a malfunction with a slot machine. If you did not receive your winnings from a malfunctioning slot machine, the casino employee will check the memory of the machine and give you your winnings.