Bejeweled Slots Rules
Bejeweled is a 5-reel, 10-payline video slot online casino game. It sports a Super Jackpot of 20,000 coins which occurs if a player hits 5 Bejeweled symbols on payline number 10. The betting limits in this game begin at 0.05 and go as high as 50 per spin.
The Bejeweled Wild Symbol
The Bejeweled symbol is Wild and substitutes for all other symbols to make winning combinations in this excellent gambling game.
Feature Rules of Bejeweled Video Slot
- All the symbols pay horizontally on reels 6-10 and vertically on reels 1-5, in consecutive order, except the Bejeweled Wild symbol which pays any way.
- The payouts are awarded according to the Paytable.
- All the coinciding wins on the different selected paylines are added too.
- Players should first select the number of lines to be played. Selecting ‘Bet Max’ activates all 10 paylines.
- To calculate the Line winnings, simply multiply the credits wagered by the number of lines.
- Each payline that is activated will have 1 bet placed on it.
- The ‘Bet Max’ button starts a new game.
- Winnings only occur on the lines bet on.
The Bejeweled Bonus Feature
- On all lines that have a bet placed on them (vertical or horizontal) multiple wins are possible.
- Players will collect winnings when 3 or more of the same gem symbol appears adjacent to one another. This has a knock-on effect in that it causes those reels and above reels to continue to drop down.
- The chain-reaction can result in additional winnings and it will continue for as long as there is a win on a registered payline.
- All the bonus wins are added to payline wins.